Monday 28 September 2015

New Thursday Morning Art Class

Hi Everyone,
I have had a positive response..so
Starting this Thursday morning, the 1st October...9.30 - 11.30 (I have yoga at 12...)

and it will cost £10 a session...
 
The class will be suitable for all abilities, from beginners who just fancy having a go for pleasure, to professionals wanting a space in their work to explore new ideas. Its more of a guided tutorial... 
I will run it along the lines of my Tuesday morning class. I find people bounce off diversity.
I will set up a still life, but people can work from photos or their imagination. They can work in what ever materials they like and bring with them, but  I will have other stuff on hand for them to experiment with. They can explore what styles they wish, from naturalism to the abstract, from drawing and paint to conceptual performance... what ever rocks your boat!
So hopefully see you then...and please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment