Thursday 26 March 2020

And we continue with whats app

Well my Tuesday and Wednesday morning classes have been going strong. What wonderful people. What fab Art!
But now!!!!

And so... we decided to continue from their respective homes.

I set up a couple of what’s app groups.

I didn't think we needed a video link cus, well, mainly everyone is painting, and that would be like watching paint dry. Normally I wander round, say stuff, make coffee, say more stuff, then that’s it. So, I thought, lets try to reproduce that.

Oh it was great. Everyone tuned in at 9.30 and we even had a couple of guests who used to come to the classes but live abroad now.

We all said "Hi" and everyone popped a photo of their inspiration, or the painting they are working on, then we were off. I commented and helped where needed. Everyone had a chat from time to time. At 10.30 we had coffee...and more chat. Then back to work. It was great to see the developments.

Some carried on working even after 12.00...

I'm so looking forward to next week.!

No comments:

Post a Comment